We’re excited to finally offer an easy-to-install air conditioning kit for all NA and NB K swapped Miatas.
Our A/C kit is the most comprehensive on the market for any Miata engine swap, as it includes every single custom line and fitting that’s needed for a clean installation. No cutting, crimping, or brazing fittings on your old stock lines. We give you all new parts, fully assembled hoses, and detailed installation instructions.
The K series A/C compressor doesn’t fit above the Miata steering rack, so our kit incorporates a smaller universal compressor and a custom bracket and tensioner setup for a really clean installation.
This kit includes the following items:
- 86” rubber hose with #10 fittings and charge port
- 57” rubber hose with one #8 fitting, one machined fitting, and pressure switch port
- 18” rubber hose with one #6 fitting and one machined fitting
- Aluminum hard line with fittings and charge port
- Machined aluminum compressor manifold with hardware
- GM pressure switch with pigtail
- Set of two powder coated steel compressor brackets
- KRC 6-rib large diameter alternator pulley
- 6-rib accessory belt
- Rod bearing tensioner
- Hardware kit
- Hose mounting clamps
- Installation instructions (download here)
In addition to these items, you’ll need a compressor (part #CO 7176C), a 1990-2000 Miata evaporator, and a 2001-2005 Miata condenser. Check out our installation guide for details on why these specific parts are used, as well as installation details. We also show you exactly what changes need to be made to Kpro or KTuner so everything operates like stock.